- 1 x Lamb Tagine Sauce Mix
- 1 x 1kg Diced Lamb (Shoulder)
- 2 x Large Diced Onions
- 1 x Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 x 400ml Water
- 1 x 150g Chopped Apricots or Prunes
Top Tip – For extra flavour mix a tablespoon of honey at the end, and for a crunch sprinkle with almonds before serving.
- Place Lamb, Onions and Chopped Tomatoes in slow cooker, turn on slow cooker. Stir meat into the mix.
- Blend Lamb Tagine Sauce Mix with the water and then add to the slow cooker, stirring thoroughly.
- Cover a cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW,
- Remove lid and add Prunes or Apricots.
Serve on a bed of Rice or Cous Cous