- 1 x 1kg Beef Brisket
- 1 x Sticky Beef Brisket Sauce Mix
- 1 x 150ml Water
- 1-2 x Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 2 x Little Gem Lettuce
Top Tip – smear a thin layer of oil around your slow cooker pot before adding the ingredients to prevent excess sticking.
- Place the beef brisket in your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the Sticky Beef Brisket Sauce Mix with the water and pour over the Beef Brisket.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW or until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Use 2 forks to shred the Brisket into bite size pieces.
- Stir in the maple syrup into desired sweetness.
- Slice the bottom off each lettuce head and separate the leaves. Fill each lettuce leaf with the pulled brisket and serve.