- 8 x Free Range Pork Sausages
- 1 x 200g Chorizo (optional)
- 1 x Sausage Cassoulet Sauce Mix
- 2 x Diced Peppers
- 1 x Diced Red Onion
- 1 x 125ml Red Wine
- 1 x Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 x Tin Haricot Beans
- 1 x 75ml Water
Top Tip – smear a thin layer of oil around your slow cooker pot before adding the ingredients to prevent excess sticking.
- Brown sausages in a pan to seal the flavour.
- Add sausages, peppers, red onion, drained haricot beans and chorizo (optional) to the slow cooker pot.
- Blend the Sauce sachet with the water and the red wine and add to the slow cooker pot along with the tinned tomatoes.
- Stir thoroughly. Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on HIGH or until the meat is cooked through (keep covered during cooking)
- Remove the lid and stand for 5 minutes before serving .