- 1 x 600g Diced Carrot, Swede, Onions & Potatoes
- 1 x Slow Comfortable Stew Sauce Mix
- 1 x 454g Diced Steak
- 1 x 565ml (1 pint) Water
Top Tip smear a thin layer of oil around your slow cooker pot before adding the ingredient to prevent excess sticking.
- Place the Beef, Carrot, Swede, Onion, Potatoes into your slow cooker pot.
- Blend the Stew Sauce sachet with the water (565ml) and add to the slow cooker pot. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on MEDIUM until the meat is tender and cooked through (keep covered during cooking, cooking times may vary between slow cooker models).
- Remove the lid and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Fancy this recipe? Buy the pack below, includes everything you need!