Treat that someone special this Valentines Day by cooking them a meal to be proud of...
- 2 x 230g Stuffed Garlic Chicken Breasts
- 1 x 400g Homemade Cheese & Mustard Mash
- 1 x 250g Mornay Cheese Sauce
- Pre Heat oven 180c
- Place stuffed garlic chickens in the oven for 30-35 minutes
- Place the Cheese and Mustard mash in the oven, for the last 10-15 minutes
- Heat sauce either on the hob in a pan or quickly in the microwave 2-3 minutes
- Remove chicken and mash from the oven, and serve.
TIP for a professional finish sit the chicken on the bed of mash in the centre of the plate, then pour sauce over the chicken and let it spread. Bon Appetit!
BUY PACK HERE OR NOW BELOW (WITH STUFFED PEPPER STARTER FOR ONLY £3 EXTRA) ...