- 2 x 230g Lemon & Herb Chicken Supremes
- 1 x 400g Cheese & Mustard Mash
- 1 x 250g Béarnaise Sauce
- Pre Heat oven 180c
- Place Lemon & Herb Chicken in the oven for 20 minutes
- Keep chicken in oven, add the Mustard Mash to oven for further 10- 15 minutes
- Heat Béarnaise sauce on the hob until hot or quickly in the Microwave for 3 minutes
- Remove and serve
Place mash on the centre of the plate and rest the chicken supreme on the top. Pour the béarnaise sauce over the chicken and mash and serve.
BUY PACK HERE OR NOW BELOW (WITH STUFFED PEPPER STARTER FOR ONLY £3 EXTRA) ...