- 4-6 Minted Lamb Chops or Cutlets
- 1 x 400g Homemade Bacon & Kale Mash
- 1 x 400g Lamb & Port Gravy
- Pre Heat oven 180c
- Place Minted Lamb Chops onto an oven tray and into the oven for 20-25 minutes
- Turn Chops and Cook for a further 10-15 minutes, adding the Mash at the same time.
- Heat Gravy on the hob until hot, Medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove lamb and Mash form oven and serve. Either pour gravy over or serve in a gravy boat.
Use a scoop to create mash balls (place on centre of a plate) and then lean the Lamb Chops/Cutlets next to each other.
BUY PACK HERE OR NOW BELOW (WITH STUFFED PEPPER STARTER FOR ONLY £3 EXTRA) ...