Steak night, why not?
- 2 x Preferred Grass Fed Yorkshire Beef Steaks
- 1 x 250g (Peppercorn/Diane/Bearnaise) Sauce
- 1 x 400g Chunky Beef Fat Chips
- Coarse Salt and Rainbow Pepper
- Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil (or equivalent)
- Leave steaks out of fridge for roughly 15-20 minutes before cooking
- Pre Heat oven 180c
- Place Chips in Oven for 20-25 minutes (before Cooking Steaks), shake and place back in oven until steaks are cooked.
- Oil Steaks and sprinkle Salt and Pepper to your liking
- Place steaks & Mushrooms onto a piping hot griddle pan and cook for 2 minutes then turn and cook for a further 2 minutes (then repeat - total time 8 minutes - Medium Rare).
- Leave steaks to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
TIP: Cook with fresh rosemary and use to garnish finished plate, also cook steaks with butter frequently basting the steaks. Let the garlic flavour the steaks by cooking the steaks with the mushrooms in the pan.
Alternative Steak Times:
We recommend Medium Rare for the perfect steak but Everyone has their own preference, so we have listed the different times:
- Blue - 1 minute a side
- Rare - 2-3 minutes a side
- Medium Rare 4 minutes a Side
- Medium 5 minutes a side
- Well Done 6-8 minutes a side
BUY PACK HERE OR NOW BELOW (WITH STUFFED PEPPER STARTER FOR ONLY £3 EXTRA) ...